Individuals credit insurance (bank assurance products)
- Extend premium payment due date: 60 (sixty) days from the due day of paying insurance premium
- In the duration of insurance, if the insured event occurs, VASS will replace the Insured to pay the loan balance in their credit contract (enclosed contract with insurer) for the beneficiary.
- Time of calculating the outstanding debts:
- The insured is death: Date of granting death certificate;
- The insuredis total permanent disablity i: Date of granting total permanent disability certificate;
- The insured is missing: Date of missing the insured according to the decision of the Court..